- Henriette’s Herbal Homepage Facts about herbs both for medicine and culinary purposes.
- Shenet Swedish site with heaps of information on how to make your own cosmetics, plus a forum where one can ask around.
- Long hair community Forum that mostly focuses on hair, but a lot of the discussions are about home made or all natural ways of treating your hair
- Makingcosmetics.com American web shop that that also has a forum and recipes on a quite advanced level
- Spa Index Has some easy, nice recipes for everything from insect repellant to lip glosses
- Crearome Swedish webshop for raw material. Also has some recipes.
- Kosmetische Rohstoffe German webshop for raw material. I order from them a lot, it’s cheap and quick service.
- Pieni tuoksukauppa Finnish webshop. Focuses on essential and aromatic oils, but sell other raw material as well.
- Handmade natural soaps
- Rita Stiens: The truth about cosmethics
German author Rita Stiens writes about the cosmetic industry. The book also includes a list of the most common ingredients that can be found in comsetic products, and rates them from 😦 😦 😦 to 😀